Wednesday 9 June 2010

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Well, no, quite frankly, I do not.
But yesterday Uncle Neil, Auntie Lesley and Will went to find out. Which is reet sad. But very 'citing!
Went out with Brandma- think she is getting a bit scared that we're all just going to disappear off to the States never to be seen again.

Can't believe that I am going next week. I have lots to do- but not so much that I couldn't fit in a pamper day and birthday cocktails with Weena next week.
I'm actually starting to get a little scared- what if, like Harry and Mikey said, it's going to be shit?
Oh well, suppose I can't do anything now!
And let's face it- the excitement certainly outweighs the nerves.

Don't know why I'm even bothering to post anything: it's boring and no one's reading and won't be until I'm doing some exciting Disney stuff...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment